Dear Partners and well wishers,
The Organizing Committee of AMASICON 2019 invites abstracts for Free Paper, Best Paper, Video and Poster Presentations.
- • Only registered delegates shall be allowed to submit the abstract.
- • The maximum limit for the abstract is 250 Words.
- • Abstracts will not be considered if previously published.
- • Panel of Experts to select abstracts – Decision final and binding.
- • Abstracts should be structured as title, objectives, methods, results and conclusion.
- • For Free Videos session 8 min video with two min discussion in mp3 mp4 format to be submitted by WeTransfer File.
- • In addition to the video, an abstract must be submitted. The abstract requires a 250-maximum word summary of the surgical case being presented, five keywords related to your video, and one educational or technical point.
- • Abstract should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in case file size is less than 25MB.
- • In case file size exceeds 25MB, Please upload video to www.wetransfer.com. Please address email email@example.com for video uploading.
- • WeTransfer is one of the most used file-sharing solutions. Along with the simplicity of usage, WeTransfer lets the users share large files of almost any format. With the free service, you can share the files up to 2 GB over WeTransfer at a time, which is way more than the most of the traditional email attachment size.